11.04.2010

Lucky T Family Holiday Session - DFW Area Photographer

What a WONDERFUL time we had at The Harbor in Rockwall last weekend. It was so fun being back in my old hometown area (I grew up in Mesquite).

DSC_0279

So much has changed and I loved seeing how the people I grew up with have taken the area and just blossomed it into something beautiful.

DSC_0312

One of my friends from high school, Alyssia, won a promotion on my Facebook Page (you need to "like" it if you are on facebook... you might win sometime too!)... anyways, I was so happy she did and forced me over into her neck of the DFW metroplex for this gorgeous session.

DSC_0338

And, oh mah goodness... the handsome men in her life! She is one lucky lady to be surrounded by such good looking boys :)

DSC_0375     DSC_0353

Alyssia, it was so great seeing you again. I hope you like your sneak peek. The rest of your gallery will be up in a few days. Enjoy the weekend and give the boys a "high five" from me.

DSC_0334

DSC_0362

No comments:

Post a Comment