11.02.2010

Lucky Townsend Family Holiday Session - Denton Area Photographer

We couldn't of had more gorgeous weather last weekend for family holiday sessions.  And I took full advantage of it with my little mobile studio and bag of tricks to keep the kiddos smiling. :)

DSC_0745

The Townsend Family met me up in Denton at the beautiful TWU Chapel in the Woods and Garden. I met Marcie through a mutual friend and another client. She joined me a few months back for my first Photography 101 Workshop and learned how to get her DSLR camera out of manual to take better pictures of her kiddos.

DSC_0698

She was an excellent student and even better has become a good friend since then. (This happens to me a lot... clients that become friends. It's one of my favorite parts of the job).

DSC_0799

Marcie and her husband are so sweet together and have the cutest little ones. Marcie's stepdaughter joined us a well to help be my assistant and coral the kiddos while I got some alone time with the Mom & Dad.

I don't know what we would have done without her, especially since I forgot my reflector and had to use my jacket to shade some of the sun off of Dad's face that day. Us photographers improvise wherever we have to, right?

DSC_0727

It was a fun day... a little peek-a-boo with the boys, some sassy posing instructions for the girls and everyone was ready to "work it" for the camera.

DSC_0672

Thanks Townsend family for letting me capture your holiday pictures this year... your gallery will be up to look at in a couple of days. Hope you enjoyed this sneak peak of your session!

DSC_0808

1 comment: