11.18.2010

Gorgeous Family Session in Grapevine - Denton County Photographer

Ask anyone that knows me and you will know I LOVE referrals.  Most of my clients are from someone who told someone about me and my photography.  There is NO better compliment for a photographer than that right there.

DSC_0357

So when I got a call from Casey, who was referred by another client of mine, I was so excited to meet her and her sweet family.  First we met for my halloween mini sessions about a month ago and I absolutely fell in love with her boy and girl (batman and kitty from the halloween mini-sessions I posted a few weeks ago).

DSC_0206

I was even MORE excited when she booked me for their family holiday session before she had even seen proofs from the halloween session.

DSC_0147

Who doesn't love a GORGEOUS and PHOTOGENIC family?  Well, as a photographer I am especialy fond of fun and engaging families like this one.

DSC_0103

We headed to the Grapevine Train Depot for our holiday session and what a fun time we had.  Kids LOVE trains, and mom's love kids that smile... and dads love mom's that aren't stressed and happy.  EVERYONE loves pretty pictures.  So we were all happy that day.

DSC_0008  DSC_0006


Thanks Casey for letting me spend such a fun afternoon with your family.  I hope you love your pictures as much as I do!

DSC_0186

No comments:

Post a Comment