3.07.2013

Alex + Chase Engagement Session by Denton County Photographer

Engagement Sessions may be my favorite thing to do.  And meeting with a new couple is always exciting.  It was a ridiculously windy day, and meeting in the middle of the Las Colinas Canals didn't help.  This gorgeous couple completely rocked their session however and I was left spellbound by the love that exudes from them both.  


 Alex is the niece of another client and dear friend, and I could tell right away she inherited her aunt's sweet spirit.  I enjoyed my time with her and even had fun helping her tease Chase to get some genuine smiles out of him (we all know how much guys hate this whole picture-taking thing). 

  

And did you see that ring?  Absolutely beautiful.  When I told Alex, "He did good!", she just beamed at me, looked at Chase, smiled and said, "Yes.  He did."   Sigh.  Isn't love sweet?





 Congratulations Alex and Chase.  You are a lovely couple, both inside and out.  It was a pleasure and a joy meeting you and capturing this special time in your life together.  Enjoy the journey towards marriage and beyond.  Wishing you many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment