2.25.2013

Mommy and Me Session by Denton Area Photographer

My first session of 2013 was a BEAUTIFUL "Mommy and Me" session with two sweet ladies.   I am always honored when friends choose me as their photographer and this time is no different.  

I met Teresa 10 or 11 a LOT of years ago when we both were a part of a Book Club (erm maybe we should call it a Wine Club, if we are being honest).  We hit it off and I loved her wit and personality right off.  She was fun and smart and beautiful.  A triple threat.

Although the Book/Wine Club disbanded much too quickly, we can thank Facebook and several big life events for being able to keep in touch over the years .  I was thrilled when I met her daughter, sweet little Ava, during my fall mini sessions last year.  That little beauty is so much like her mommy, full of life and energy and charisma. 

This "Mommy and Me" session was a special one, as this pair is embarking on new adventures together.  With beauty and spirit such as this, how can they fail?  I can't wait to see them in front of my camera again soon (hopefully when it's warmer).  Thanks to Teresa and Ava for braving the cold temps and letting me capture these fun images of the two of you.  Love you lots!













No comments:

Post a Comment