2.25.2013

Clicks 'n Giggles, DSLR Workshops by Denton Area Photographer

I am severely behind in blogging... but I have a good excuse.  Lots of new stuff in the works for Lucky Star Designs & Photography.

1.  New Logo

click image to launch website
2. New partnership for workshops and classes

click link to launch website

3. Coming Soon --- New website and blog design for Lucky Star D&P.  

4.  Now offering WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY.  After avoiding the wedding business for a few year now for several reasons, I now have the equipment, experience and insurance to make wedding photography a reality.  I can even provide a 2nd shooter for larger weddings.  Contact me to get a bid on your special day.  



Don't forget -- I am still shooting families, children and newborn portraits.  We will have mini-sessions throughout the year, so be sure to fan www.facebook.com/luckystardesigns to keep up to date.  Or respond to this post with your email address to be added to the email list for special promotions. 

Workshops and Classes will be held exclusively through my partnership with Texas Tatertot Photography.  Keep up-to-date on upcoming classes by liking our Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/pages/Clicks-n-Giggles/376063959158787

Private Photography lessons and Mentoring is still available.  Just contact me directly for more information.  

Corporate Services include:  headshots, event photography, logo design, marketing consultation and designs, advertising design.  I can help you revamp or create a brand from scratch.  Let me know what you need help with!

Have a GREAT Monday everyone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment