3.15.2012

Spring Family Portrait Sessions - Denton County, Flower Mound Photographer

All the windows are open today and I am enjoying the mid-70's weather that Spring Break brought with it this week.  Talk about "Spring Fever", even my camera keeps beckoning me to get outside and shoot!

How long has it been since you had a family portrait taken?  Something besides the $14.99 package from Sears (where your son had the goofy expression and your hair looked like it was blown out by a light socket)?  Yeah, me too.  Honestly.  I need a new family portrait, so I am betting some of my favorite clients do as well.  Especially the ones that seem to only use me for adorable pictures of their precocious kiddos.

My springtime challenge to you is to get in the shot!  It's time to take advantage of this beautiful weather and get a great family portrait taken.  Print it BIG and PROUD (maybe on canvas??) and you won't regret it.  (I am currently clearly off a spot above my fireplace for just such a portrait of our family soon).

I have a few openings in April and May right now for Family Sessions, but they will go fast (especially the weekend sessions).  We can go to any location of your choice within DFW (and I have a lot of great suggestions if you don't know where to start).  Capturing this time in your family's history is priceless, don't let it pass you by.

Have a blessed Spring!  -- Miranda

click image to see it larger

No comments:

Post a Comment