5.03.2011

Teacher Appreciation Week Free Printable - Denton County Photographer & Designer

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!



It's teacher appreciation week and my kiddos are excited about the gifts we have put together for their teachers this year.  I purchased this Thermal Zipper Tote from Thirty-One gifts (with their last name embroidered on it) and attached a little custom card I made (see below).  We are filling the cooler with the teacher's favorite soft drinks and a snack.


To say thank you to all the teachers out there, I am letting you all download the gift card I made to use for your own teacher appreciation gift.  Just click on the link below until you have the original size (should be 5"x5" at 200 dpi).  Print it on cardstock, cut to 5x5" and then punch a hole in the top corner to attach to your gift with ribbon.

Click the image below to download the full resolution file.... and ENJOY!








No comments:

Post a Comment