8.13.2010

Lucky O Family - Denton County Photographer

She may be outnumbered by the men in her life, but my friend Rhiannon is also adored by four very handsome guys. And it is obvious by the way they look at her and treat her.

DSC_0131

I was so honored when she asked me to meet her in the square in Denton for family portraits last weekend, especially when she said it had been over six years since they had any taken.

DSC_0183 DSC_0174 DSC_0207

These boys are striking and handsome and some of the most well-mannered young men I've ever met. And don't let her husband fool you... he looks big bad and tough... but around Rhiannon and the boys he's just a big old lovable teddy bear.

DSC_0114

Thanks O family for letting me spend the morning with you in the Texas heat to get these pictures of your gorgeous family. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

DSC_0287

No comments:

Post a Comment