1.02.2013

2012, a year in review - Denton Area Photographer and Graphic Designer

Okay - I admit it.  I've seriously neglected my blog this year.  Both my personal and photography one.  (Sounds like the beginnings of a new year's resolution, right?).  I promise to TRY and be better.

But to make up for it... ((((drum roll please))))... I am going to do a 2012 review of some of my favorite images from the past year.  It's going to be tough to choose, since I shot some amazing families, kiddos, professionals and couples this year.  I feel so blessed to do what I feel passionately about and hope you enjoy seeing what I did this year.  (click on the images to see them larger, if you want).

Copyright 2012 Lucky Star Designs and Photography. 

All rights reserved. Please do not print or copy.

For better quality images, visit www.luckystardesigns.net







































Copyright 2012 Lucky Star Designs and Photography. 

All rights reserved. Please do not print or copy.

For better quality images, visit www.luckystardesigns.net

1 comment:

  1. Great collection of images. Hoping to see more!

    ReplyDelete