6.09.2011

Thankful Thursday - DFW & Denton Photographer and Invitation Designer

Today is Thursday.  Thankful Thursday.

Today is finally the last day of the school year for my munchkins (insert whoops of laughter and glee).  And the 30 day countdown until I do Photography and Design full-time (insert LOUDER whoops of laughter and glee).

We are thankful for:
  • Nate's A Honor Roll certificate.
  • Jenna's commendation on 3rd Grade TAKS Testing (given for a perfect Reading score and "commended" on Math).
  • A beautiful dance recital by The Dance Space last weekend (Jenna was beautiful).
  • Great clients and a thriving business.
  • The start of a fun and full summer of birthday parties, baby showers and weddings (more gleeful whooping).
Speaking of birthday and other fun summer events... I've had so much fun designing invitations to several parties and events for this year.  One is a FAB surprise party (but since the party is in July, I can't share the beautiful design with you yet.  Soon I promise!  Shhhhh!).

I wanted to share some of the cute things I've come up with recently (see below).  Do you have a party or event around the corner?  Tired of the same old designs that Party City and other party supply places have?  I can customize to fit any theme and color scheme.  Give me a call and we can talk through the details.

Like one of these below?  Let me tweek it for your upcoming party and personalize it.  I can have the printed invitations in your hand in no time.  Prefer to print yourself?  I can work with that as well by sending you a high-resolution file to print at home on your color printer.  Just tell me what you prefer and we can work it out.

Have a very THANKFUL Thursday my friends!




 Birthday Invitations
(customized to match any theme and personalize with pictures and/or name and details)




Wedding Invitation & Inserts
(die cut and typeset for vintage look)







No comments:

Post a Comment