10.02.2009

2009 Christmas Card Designs

Hi everyone --- while I am waiting for my camera to get repaired, I've been in design mode, trying to get ready for the 2009 holiday season. Here are the first grouping of Holiday Card Designs.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




I will start taking sessions again after October 15 - so book early if you want to get your family portraits done in time for Christmas Cards to go out. I will stop taking sessions for Christmas Cards the weekend after Thanksgiving.

Right now my schedule allows for Thursday evenings, Friday evenings, Saturday & Sunday mornings and Saturday & Sunday evenings. Call me to schedule your time today.

More Holiday Card Designs are coming --- but this gives you a taste of what I will have. If you are out of state and want to use your own photo for the cards, just email it to me and I will edit and place it into the design and quote you for production and shipping.

Be Merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment