5.14.2009

2010 Senior Model Search

Photobucket Photobucket

Are you graduating in 2010? Looking for unique and fun Senior Portraits that capture the essence of who you are, not some boring studio shots of tired poses? Lucky Star Designs & Photography is having a Spokesmodel Search for 2010 High School Seniors. Contact me today, as space is limited!

Do you have what it takes? Models should be fun and outgoing! The more friends you have to promote the Senior Photos to, the more incentives you can get. You can earn free photos and more!

What you get:
90 minute session at unique location - with wardrobe changes.
50 rep/411 cards for your fans and friends
A mini book of your session
Your photo on my website and promotional material

For each friend you refer to me and books/completes a session, you will get a $15 print credit. Book the most sessions out of my Senior Reps and win a $25 Itunes or Visa gift card.

Contact me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment